ST. CATHERINE LABOURE MARQUIS CLUB
2018 MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
1. The MARQUIS CLUB is sponsored by the Men’s Association of St. Catherine Laboure to benefit the activities of the Association, Marquis Club members, and the youth of the parish.
2. The annual dues for the 2018 program are $200 per member. Payment is due in full.
3. Each month, beginning in February and ending in October, there will be two drawings held at the monthly meeting of the Men’s Association. The first drawing will be in the amount of $100 and the second drawing will be in the amount of $50. This meeting will be held on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the school cafeteria. While all members and men of the parish are invited to attend, the winner need not be present to win a drawing.
4. An exclusive cocktail-dinner-dance will be held FOR MEMBERS ONLY and their guest. The cost of this event is included in the annual dues. The date is October 20, 2018 and will be held at the Holiday Inn.
5. Five drawings will be held at the above event. Grand drawings will be held in the amounts of $500, $1,000, and $2,000, along with the “Charter Member”, and “Referred Members” special drawings.
6. The special “Charter Member” drawing will be in the amount of $250. Members eligible for this drawing are those who continue to be charter members of the CLUB, i.e. those who have participated in each year of the Club’s existence since 1987.
7. The “Referred Member” drawing will be for those Members that have referred a new Member to the Club for the 2018 program. The amount of this drawing will consist of the total number of Members referred times $10. For each referred member, a “Referring Member” gets an entry, i.e. one can have more than one entry.
8. Current members will have first preference on renewing their membership for the 2017 program so long as they indicate so by January 31, 2018.
9. It is intended that membership will be limited to 150 members. However, at the discretion of CLUB Officers, the membership may be increased or decreased in order to maintain the successful operation of the CLUB.
10. New memberships during the course of the program will be granted if a vacancy exists. Such late memberships will be accepted only when dues of $200 are paid in full.