REGISTERING FOR ST CATHERINE LABOURE SPORTS ONLINE IS EASY!
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
SUPPORT ISSUES: If you encounter a problem registering your children for sports, please contact the SCL Athletic Director, Bill Christman, 314-616-6034 firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding a particular sport, please contact the Lay Director for that sport.
- First, please visit the About Each Sport page for more details pertaining to the guidelines for each sport at St Catherine. Also, please read the Code of Ethics.
- Next, visit http://scls.website.siplay.com
- Click on the link (or the details button) associated with the sport that you want to register your child for.
- On the next screen, you may read details about this sport.
- At the bottom of the second screen, detailing the sport, you will be asked to sign in or create your account. If you do not have an account, please click on the create your account button. You will enter your last name and you may select your own password. NOTE: The system only allows one account per family for all SCL sports programs. Once you have created an account, you should continue to use this same account until all of your children have finished playing sports at SCL. We highly recommend that you provide us with your email address so that the system can email your registration receipt or forgotten password to you. In addition, the SCL athletic association can email you about important news in the future.
- If you have forgotten your password, just click on the link "I forgot my password" and your password will be emailed to you. If your email address changes in the future, you may change this in the system yourself. IF you are having trouble with this, please contact the SCL Registration Director for assistance.
- After signing in or creating your new account, you will be asked to fill out your personal family information. You will only have to do this one time. When you register your children for sports in the future, you will not need to fill out this screen again unless you need to update information.
- The screen instructions will guide you through the rest of the registration process. You will first be asked to fill our information about you child, as it relates to the current sport which you are registering for. The questions you will be asked about your child and your family are important because it allows our Lay Directors to be better informed. You will then be asked to read important Registration information and authorize the following items: SCL Uniform Information and Fee, Authorization and Release per player.
- Upon completion of the last page of questions, you will be taken to the payment screen.
- When you have reviewed your children's registration on the "Your Shopping Basket" page, finalize your transaction. You may also purchase more times, if available, or register another child for a sport at this time by clicking on the blue "Purchase Other Items or Add More Registration" button.
- After clicking on "Begin Secure Checkout" button, please verify our billing information on this next page (you may edit if necessary).
- When paying by credit care, you must (a) click on the "Pay by Credit Card" button; (b) select your card type from the drop down list: (c) enter your credit card number in the space provided below the type; the (d) select your expiration date from the drop-down list. After selecting the" Pay by Credit Card" button, click the "continue" button at the bottom of this page to advance to the final screen.
- Lastly, click on the "Place Order": button to complete your transaction. You will also have the opportunity to make changes to your order on this screen by clicking on the blue "Edit Order" button.
LATE REGISTRATION: All online registrations received after the deadline will be assigned to a "waiting list" and will be charged a $100.00 family late fee. You will then be contacted by the Lay Director or Registration Director if a roster opening is available. If we are unable to assign your child to a team, your registration fee and late fee will be refunded.